Our Goal: Recycle 500 000 syringe filters in 2022
We collaborated with international recycling leader, TerraCycle®, to figure out how Cytiva and Pall can recycle filtration devices – an industry first.
- Why? We manufacture millions of filtration devices every year and are committed to finding ways to reduce the environmental impact of our products.
- How? By working together, manufacturer, customer, and recycler can reduce plastic waste.
- Expensive? No, Cytiva will cover the cost of this program on your behalf.
Help us recycle 500 000 filtration devices in 2022.
How you can reduce plastic waste
Sign up to receive a Zero Waste™ recycling box for your lab (pictured at left). Fill the box with used filtration devices and ship to the nearest local TerraCycle® Material Recovery Facility (MRF). The MRF records shipment info, date, weight, and material type.
- You will receive a ‘Recycling Certificate’ so you can add this data to your recycling goals or landfill waste reduction goals.
Why recycle with TerraCycle®?
TerraCycle® is a social enterprise on a mission of 'Eliminating the idea of waste™'. TerraCycle® reuses, upcycles, and recycles waste, moving it from a linear system to a circular one.
- Since its founding in 2001, TerraCycle® has prevented over 8 billion pieces of waste from entering landfills.
- Recycled material is used to make new products such as composite decking and park benches.
- See a sample Recycling Certificate.
- Read the launch press release.
- Learn more about sustainability at Cytiva.
Cytiva reserves the right to discontinue this program at any time.
How can you Recycle the Non-Recyclable?
Complete the form to check your lab’s eligibility and be a part of keeping 500,000 syringe filters out of landfills.