March 13, 2020
Dear Services Customers,
As the situation around the Coronavirus continues to evolve, governments are implementing emergency measures to curb the spread of this disease, including limits on transportation and travel restrictions. Cytiva is working closely with local governments, the World Health Organization (WHO), and U.S. Centers for Disease Control (CDC) to actively monitor the outbreak and take all necessary precautions.
First and foremost, we take the health, safety, and security of our global colleagues, customers and supply partners very seriously. We understand that you may have concerns about your service orders. Please know we are committed to fulfilling service orders, while ensuring our operations continue safely. However, with such a dynamic situation, please be aware that this situation may change, and we will keep you informed of material developments. Some of the steps we are taking include:
- We have comprehensive crisis management and business continuity programs.
- You can continue to contact us through our OptiRun Service Center, which will remain uninterrupted.
- We are increasing staffing in our remote service online center so we can more rapidly respond to your needs. We are providing remote technical support over the phone and utilizing remote services technologies to enable and continue our best in class support. This includes internet, screen sharing and augmented/virtual reality technologies so that we can help you through your service needs.
- If, after all attempts with remote assistance, you still require an in-person visit from a Field Service Engineer, we will prioritize an onsite visit and discuss the best options.
- In terms of spare parts safety stock, we regularly monitor our global warehouse network to track our spare parts inventory. We are in regular contact with our logistics specialists and partners to ensure that we can respond to any critical needs.
- For service sales and administrative support, we are prepared for service sales and operations personnel to work remotely to continue supporting your needs through this period.
We are communicating regularly with our employees around health & safety protocols. If any Field Service Engineer is not feeling well or exhibits symptoms, we will find alternatives for your service needs.
We value your business and look forward to continued work together. For further questions or inquiries, please contact your regional service team, and they can help to address your need. To hear more about our OptiRun Services you can visit us here.
Head of Services