Ahhh, summer time. Whether you are relaxing on a beach or enjoying your back garden, there is nothing like a good book to accompany you. With all the summer reading lists that people post, we thought that we would add to the collection. Here are our top five suggestions for summer reading. Enjoy!
Whether you’re a beginner or an expert, our handbooks are a great reference for theory, practical tips and in-depth information about common methodologies used in the lab. The protein handbooks cover a wide range of techniques and applications including protein purification, analysis and sample preparation.
The full list can be found in the Protein Research Handbooks Library, all of which are free.
Below is a selection of the most popular books.
- Size Exclusion Chromatography principles and methods
- Affinity Chromatography Handbook, Vol. 1: Antibodies
- Affinity Chromatography Handbook, Vol. 2: Tagged Proteins
- Ion exchange chromatography: Principles and methods
- ÄKTA Laboratory-Scale Chromatography Systems Instrument management handbook
If you have any questions you can always ask GE scientists directly via the Discussion Forum.