Evaluation Kit includes self-contained, disposable hollow fiber filter cartridges with polysulfone membrane in a range of pore sizes. Suitable for microfiltration (MF) and ultrafiltration (UF) process development.
- Package of 5 'Start AXM' MF and UF hollow fiber cartridges (34 cm l).
- Polysulfone membrane with 0.1µm, 0.2 µm, 0.45µm, 0.65 µm or 750 000 NMWC pore size.
- Membrane area: 50 cm² [0.054 ft²], from (6) 0.5 mm ID fibers.
- The cartridges are easy to use and minimize membrane polarization due to the "sweeping action" generated by a recirculation pump.
Designed for speed and convenience
Start AXM and Start AXH are designed for small-scale processing, rapid laboratory concentration, and/or diafiltration of biological solutions at research-scale volumes with convenience and speed.Read more
Typical application areas for Start tangential flow cartridges include
- cell harvesting and washing
- clarification of lysates and cell cultures
- concentration, diafiltration, and purification of monoclonal antibodies, plasmids, proteins, viruses, vaccines, colloids, and plasma
Precise, reproducible results
Start hollow fiber cartridges are composed of polysulfone (PS)-based membranes of seven UF molecular weight ratings and four MF micrometer ratings for processing a wide range of cells, viruses, and biomolecules. These membranes exhibit sharp rejection curves, leading to reproducible, precise separations and maximized protein yield.
Each of these membranes is identical to membranes in Cytiva's pilot- and process-scale hollow fiber cartridges to ensure relevance of performance data generated by using hollow fiber Start AXM and Start AXH tangential flow cartridges.Read less
Looking for support assistance?
Explore Product Support like Accessories, FAQs, Flow path schemes, Maintenance, Packing procedures, Spare parts, Troubleshooting and more.
If you can't find what you need, contact us to solve your problems.Contact Us