Hollow fiber tangential flow microfiltration cartridge for production-scale work, with a polysulfone membrane available in a range of pore sizes.
- Sanitary design for production-scale applications.
- Selection of MF pore sizes and lumen diameters.
- 316 L stainless steel housings.
- Efficient processing of thousands of liters.
- Compact design with low hold-up volume.
- Multiple cartridges can be manifolded into compact production systems.
Efficient and powerful production-scale microfiltration
ProCell Hollow Fiber Cartridges of 15 cm (6 inch) diameter are for large production-scale ultrafiltration and microfiltration. Containing up to 28 m² (300 ft²) of membrane area in a single, compact module, these cartridges are well suited to a wide range of bioprocessing applications.Read more
ProCell cartridges are available in two path lengths and in a selection of ultrafiltration nominal molecular weight cutoffs, as well as several membrane fiber inner diameters.Read less
|CFP-2-E-154M||Process Scale Microfiltration Cartridge (CFP-2-E-154M)||120 cm (47.2 in)||16 100.00 USD||
Add to cart
|CFP-2-E-152M||Process Scale Microfiltration Cartridge||62.5 cm (24.6 in)||13 400.00 USD||
Add to cart
Looking for support assistance?
Explore Product Support like Accessories, FAQs, Flow path schemes, Maintenance, Packing procedures, Spare parts, Troubleshooting and more.
If you can't find what you need, contact us to solve your problems.Contact Us