Microcarrier for general use in sterilized dry powder form.
- Gamma-sterilized and ready to use for quick culture start-up.
- Delivered in a convenient, single-use container system for easy transfer to various cell culture vessels.
- Supplied dry to save storage space and facilitate transportation.
- Enable culturing of anchorage-dependent cells in single-use bioreactor to eliminate the need for cleaning and cleaning validation.
- Supported by extensive product documentation to facilitate regulatory filing.
- Serum-free function testing to ensure performance
A general-purpose microcarrier
Sterilized Cytodex 1 Gamma is a general-purpose microcarrier particularly suitable for most established cell lines and for production of viruses or cell products from cultures of primary cells and normal diploid cell strains.Read more
Cytodex 1 Gamma is designed by substituting a cross-linked dextran matrix with positively charged N, N-diethylaminoethyl (DEAE) groups distributed throughout the matrix.Read less
|17548701||Cytodex 1 Gamma 30g||30 g||1 197.00 USD||
Add to cart
|17548702||Cytodex 1 Gamma 300g||300 g||5 410.00 USD||
Add to cart
|17548703||Cytodex 1 Gamma 3kg||3 kg||On Request||
Looking for support assistance?
Explore Product Support like Accessories, FAQs, Flow path schemes, Maintenance, Packing procedures, Spare parts, Troubleshooting and more.
If you can't find what you need, contact us to solve your problems.Contact Us