The microcarrier of choice for cells that are difficult to culture in vitro - particularly for cells with an epithelial-like morphology.
- Gamma-sterilized and ready to use for quick culture start-up.
- Delivered in a convenient, single-use container system for easy transfer to various cell culture vessels.
- Supplied dry to save storage space and facilitate transportation.
- Enable culturing of anchorage-dependent cells in single-use bioreactor to eliminate the need for cleaning and cleaning validation.
- Supported by extensive product documentation to facilitate regulatory filing.
- Serum-free function testing to ensure performance.
Successful serial subcultivation protocols
Cytodex 3 Gamma is designed by chemically coupling of a thin layer of denatured porcine collagen type 1 to the cross-linked dextran matrix. As the collagen surface layer can be digested by a variety of proteolytic enzymes, harvest of such cells from the microcarriers can be performed with maintained high cell viability and membrane integrity. This feature of Cytodex 3 Gamma is beneficial in the development of successful serial subcultivation protocols for scaling up culture volumes.
|17548801||Cytodex 3 Gamma 30g||30 g||1 390.00 USD||
Add to cart
|17548803||Cytodex 3 Gamma 3kg||3 kg||Temporarily unavailable|
|17548802||Cytodex 3 Gamma 300g||300 g||6 214.00 USD||
Add to cart
Looking for support assistance?
Explore Product Support like Accessories, FAQs, Flow path schemes, Maintenance, Packing procedures, Spare parts, Troubleshooting and more.
If you can't find what you need, contact us to solve your problems.Contact Us