UNICORN 6.3 software provides built-in knowledge for planning, controlling, and analyzing purification or cell culture runs and results.
- Intuitive software design: simple, intuitive, and flexible method creation using predefined phases (steps).
- Database storage: robust data storage allows easy access to data, data security, and data integrity.
- Interactive process picture: shows the current status of the run and offers an intuitive way to control the run manually.
- Customizable software: For ÄKTA chromatography systems, add column and run data as well as a Design of Experiments (DoE) functionality for method development as your research needs grow.
- Power save: Connected instrument can be put on Power save mode if it is in Ready state for more than the set time.
- Email notifications: If an alarm, error or warning occurs during a run, the user can be notified through an email sent to a specified email address.
UNICORN 6.3 features object navigators and docking panes, and the layout can be customized to suit the users' needs. The Method Editor provides built-in application support, and the graphic user interface provides for easy viewing and editing of the run properties. For ÄKTA avant users: refer to UNICORN 6.3.2 Workstation Package for ÄKTA avant, which includes the Column Logbook and DoE modules, allowing you to get the most out of your system.Read more
Save Time with DoE
For ÄKTA chromatography systems, UNICORN 6.3 can be customized with a functionality called DoE, a powerful tool that allows the maximum amount of information to be obtained from a minimum number of experiments. Traditionally, optimal conditions may be determined by varying one parameter at a time while the rest of the parameters are kept fixed. With DoE, factors are varied simultaneously, reducing the number of required experiments and saving time and money.
Secure Operation & Traceability
For ÄKTA chromatography systems, UNICORN 6.3 can be customized by adding the Column Logbook to increase operational safety. Column Logbook tracks individual columns using a bar code. This provides traceability by keeping track of important column and run data and allows the system to notify the user when it is time for column maintenance.
Suitable for Regulated Environments
UNICORN is suitable for use in a regulated environment in a manner complying with FDA 21 CFR Part 11. For IQ/OQ documentation and service agreements, please contact your local Cytiva representative.Read less
|29046918||UNICORN 6.3.2 Workstation Package||Temporarily unavailable|
|29046921||UNICORN 6.3.2 Upgrade-avant||Temporarily unavailable|
|29046923||UNICORN 6.3.2 Upgrade-grace||Temporarily unavailable|
|29046916||UNICORN 6.3.2 DVD Package||Temporarily unavailable|
|29046919||UNICORN 6.3.2 Workstation Package for ÄKTA avant||Temporarily unavailable|
Looking for support assistance?
Explore Product Support like Accessories, FAQs, Flow path schemes, Maintenance, Packing procedures, Spare parts, Troubleshooting and more.
If you can't find what you need, contact us to solve your problems.Contact Us