ÄKTA pcc and BioProcess pcc chromatography systems are developed for purification of target proteins in continuous downstream processes using periodic countercurrent chromatography (PCC) at process development and manufacturing scales.
- Intensified bioprocessing through the possibility of integrating upstream and downstream unit operations
- Supports process intensification by reducing footprint, resin volume, and process time
- Real-time monitoring, and control of process performance
- Proven process scale-up from the smallest ÄKTApcc system to the largest BioProcess pcc ½ inch system
- Well-suited to the purification of unstable molecules; the short turn-around time helps ensure stability of the target protein
- ÄKTA pcc is operated using UNICORN™ control software for monitoring and control, and BioProcess pcc UNICORN or DeltaV™ control software
Compared with batch operations, continuous chromatography can offer significant productivity gains and increased production capacity, for example, through increased utilization of chromatography resin binding capacity, and reduced buffer, and smaller column size.Read more
ÄKTA pcc and BioProcess pcc systems can be used in a three-column (3C) or four-column (4C) PCC setup.
OptiRun service solutions offer a comprehensive range of options that can be customized to your asset-management needs and desired outcomes. Learn more about service agreements and lifecycle support for your equipment.
Change Control Notifications
Our web-based Change Control Notification (CCN) service ensures that you are notified about changes that could potentially impact your product or process.
The CCN service is available for free by subscription at the Regulatory Support website.Read less
|29457834||BioProcess pcc 1/2"||1||On Request||
|29457835||BioProcess pcc 1/4"||1||On Request||
|29457836||BioProcess pcc 3/8"||1||On Request||
|29457820||ÄKTA pcc||1||On Request||
Looking for support assistance?
Explore Product Support like Accessories, FAQs, Flow path schemes, Maintenance, Packing procedures, Spare parts, Troubleshooting and more.
If you can't find what you need, contact us to solve your problems.Contact Us