General-purpose glass columns developed for process development and small-scale production. The columns are simple to use and versatile in application.
- Scalable from inner diameters (i.d.) of 70 to 200 mm and bed volumes from 0.1 to 25 L.
- Pressure rating: 3 bar.
- For use with an array of techniques and chromatography resins, especially Sepharose Fast Flow.
- Proven distribution system.
- Dynamic axial compression yields densely packed, highly efficient beds.
- Materials include electropolished stainless steel, borosilicate glass, and polymers.
- Packing devices for longer bed heights.
Simple design, superb efficiency
INdEX columns are easy-to-use, general purpose, glass columns well-suited for applications such as process development and diagnostics production. These columns are characterized by their simple design and the novel, axial compression packing method that yields a densely packed bed in under 10 min.Read more
What else do you need?
- Stands and wheels: INdEX 70 and 100 stands have adjustable feet. Castors with brakes are available. INdEX 140 and 200 stands have castors with brakes as standard.
- Nets: The column is delivered with 23 µm (polypropylene) nets. For resin with an average particle diameter <70 µm, change to 10 µm (polyamide) in both adapters and end-pieces.
- Seals: Inspect the seals on a regular basis for signs of wear.
Useful spare parts and accessories
- All nets, support screens and O-rings: In some cases, a spare tube may be advisable.
- Longer bed heights: Packing extensions are available for all diameters. For packing INdEX columns with the packing device for BPG columns, an extra lid kit has to be ordered.
- Air traps: INdEX Air Trap Complete includes the air trap, mounting bracket, steel valves, clamps, gaskets, and tubings, 25 mm TC.
- Top valve: Manually operated valve recommended at the top of the air trap as an air outlet control.
- Manometers: Manometer kits contain a pressure gauge, T-junction, and necessary clamps and gaskets for sanitary connections.
- Pressure relief valve: Required for the hydraulic packing procedure. It is connected between the pump and hydraulic inlet to ensure flow delivery at a constant pressure throughout the packing procedure.
- Safety valve: Precalibrated valve that releases pressure if the calibrated value is exceeded. Recommended if the column exceeds its maximum pressure limit and no other pressure sensor is included in the chromatographic system. T-junction, clamps, and gaskets have to be ordered separately.
Isolating the column after packing
25 mm blind flanges with clamp and gasket to prevent contamination of the packed bed are recommended.
Connecting the column to your system
A clamp and gasket, 6 mm internal diameter, is required to connect the 25 mm sanitary flanged inlet/outlet to either valves or tubing of the same type. Preflanged tubing in 6 mm internal diameter is also available.
Assembly/disassembly of column
No tools are required as all fittings are fingertight.Read less
|18110416||INdEX 100/950 Column||950 mm||100 mm||On Request||
|18110415||INdEX 100/500 Column||500 mm||100 mm||On Request||
|18110417||INdEX 200/500 Column||500 mm||200 mm||On Request||
|18110418||INdEX 200/950 Column||950 mm||200 mm||On Request||
|18111509||INdEX 140/950 Column||950 mm||140 mm||On Request||
|18111507||INdEX 70/950 Column||950 mm||70 mm||On Request||
|18111508||INdEX 140/500 Column||500 mm||140 mm||On Request||
|18111506||INdEX 70/500 Column||500 mm||70 mm||On Request||
Looking for support assistance?
Explore Product Support like Accessories, FAQs, Flow path schemes, Maintenance, Packing procedures, Spare parts, Troubleshooting and more.
If you can't find what you need, contact us to solve your problems.Contact Us