Columns designed for use with SOURCE 15 ion exchange, hydrophobic interaction and reversed phase chromatography resins, as well as SOURCE 30 ion exchangers. Hydraulic packing creates outstanding efficiency levels.
- Scalable from 35 mm to 350 mm.
- Efficient and reproducible packing.
- Installation and Operational Qualification Documentation Packages available.
- Proven single inlet/outlet distribution with special multilayer bed supports for uniform flow at low back pressures.
- Materials include electropolished stainless steel, calibrated borosilicate glass, and EPDM.
- All polymeric materials are approved according to USP Class VI tests for toxicity.
- Documentation to support validation delivered with the product.
- Pressure rating up to 20 bar.
Specialized design for SOURCE resins
The FineLINE range of columns has been developed for use with all SOURCE resins. The novel, hydraulic packing method packs SOURCE resin in a matter of minutes, giving densely packed beds and very high packing efficiencies; more than 22000 plates/m with SOURCE 15 and more than 11000 plates/m with SOURCE 30.Read more
The larger FineLINE 70[KM1] [LV2] , 100P, 200P, and 350P columns are intended for scale-up work and small-scale production. Column tubes are manufactured in electropolished stainless steel and are available in two tube lengths: 350 mm and 700 mm.
Isolating the column after packing
Use 2- or 4-way stainless steel valves with internal diameter 6 mm to close off the top and bottom of the column and prevent contamination of the bed. For storage purposes, the 25 mm blind flanges with clamps and gaskets can be used to seal off the column.
For FineLINE Pilot 35, an extra SRV-1 valve is inserted to close off the bottom of the column. The stop plug for the upper column inlet is supplied with the column.
Connecting the column to your system
Clamps and gaskets with internal diameter 6 mm are required to connect the 25 mm sanitary flanged inlet/outlet to either valves or tubing of the same type. Preflanged tubing with internal diameter 6 mm is available from Cytiva.
FineLINE Pilot 35 is delivered with flanged 1.2 mm internal diameter propylene tubing and M6 connectors. A separate tubing kit is needed to connect the column to ÄKTA design systems.
Assembly/disassembly of column
Standard wrenches are recommended in a nonexplosive environment. In potentially explosive atmospheres, only tools and protective equipment specially adapted to that environment should be used for operation and maintenance.
Standard wrenches are not supplied with the column, except for FineLINE Pilot 35.
What else do you need?
• The stand for FineLINE 70/70L and FineLine 100P/100PL has adjustable feet. Wheels with brakes are available as an accessory. • The stand for FineLINE 200P/200PL has wheels with brakes as standard. • For FineLINE 70, 100, and 200 columns, the stand must be ordered as an optional component.
Useful spare parts and accessories
• Bed supports: Columns are delivered with 2 µm nets; 10 µm nets are also available. • Seals: Order solvent-resistant seals (O-ring kit PFR) if the EPDM O-rings supplied with the columns are not compatible with the solvent to be used. • A complete set of O-rings, flanging start-up, extra tubing, and connectors. • Pressure gauge: A pressure gauge capable of measuring a pressure of –1 bar at the top mobile phase connection to indicate the pressure in the column is recommended. This monitors the operating pressure and ensures that the correct axial compression packing pressure is set when packing the column. • Pressure relief valve: Required for the packing procedure. It is connected between the pump and the hydraulic inlet to ensure flow delivery at constant pressure. A suitable pressure relief valve designated RL4 is available. The valve is not supplied with the column and should be ordered separately. As the pressure relief valve is only required when packing the column, only one valve will generally be needed irrespective of the number of columns in use. A manometer is seldom needed for FineLINE Pilot 35 since the pressure-relief valve is preset to 10 bar.Read less
|11002798||FineLINE 100P||100 mm||350 mm||2 µm||Ethylene Propylene Diene (EPDM)||On Request||
|11002784||FineLINE 350PL, EPDM, 2 µm||350 mm||700 mm||2 µm||Ethylene Propylene Diene (EPDM)||On Request||
|11002787||FineLINE 350PL, PFR, 10 µm||350 mm||700 mm||10 µm||Perfluor rubber(PFR)||On Request||
|18115299||FineLINE 70L||70 mm||700 mm||2 µm||Ethylene Propylene Diene (EPDM)||On Request||
|18110202||FineLINE Pilot 35 Column||35 mm||330 mm||2 µm||Ethylene Propylene Diene (EPDM)||On Request||
|11003115||FineLINE 200PL||200 mm||700 mm||2 µm||Ethylene Propylene Diene (EPDM)||On Request||
|11002791||FineLINE 350P, EPDM, 10 µm||350 mm||350 mm||10 µm||Ethylene Propylene Diene (EPDM)||On Request||
|11002790||FineLINE 350P, EPDM, 2 µm||350 mm||350 mm||2 µm||Ethylene Propylene Diene (EPDM)||On Request||
|11002786||FineLINE 350PL, PFR, 2 µm||350 mm||700 mm||2 µm||Perfluor rubber(PFR)||On Request||
|11002785||FineLINE 350PL, EPDM, 10 µm||350 mm||700 mm||10 µm||Ethylene Propylene Diene (EPDM)||On Request||
|11003114||FineLINE 200P||200 mm||350 mm||2 µm||Ethylene Propylene Diene (EPDM)||On Request||
|11002799||FineLINE 100PL||100 mm||700 mm||2 µm||Ethylene Propylene Diene (EPDM)||On Request||
|11002793||FineLINE 350P, PFR, 10 µm||350 mm||350 mm||10 µm||Perfluor rubber(PFR)||On Request||
|11002792||FineLINE 350P, PFR, 2 µm||350 mm||350 mm||2 µm||Perfluor rubber(PFR)||On Request||
|18115298||FineLINE 70||70 mm||350 mm||2 µm||Ethylene Propylene Diene (EPDM)||On Request||
Looking for support assistance?
Explore Product Support like Accessories, FAQs, Flow path schemes, Maintenance, Packing procedures, Spare parts, Troubleshooting and more.
If you can't find what you need, contact us to solve your problems.Contact Us