Want to learn about our latest protein L resin? Check out MabSelect™ VL resin in ReadyToProcess™ columns, with higher binding capacity and more robust alkaline stability than Capto™ L resins.
These ReadyToProcess chromatography columns are prepacked with Capto L chromatography resin and are excellent for the capture of antibodies and antibody fragments. ReadyToProcess columns are validated high-performance bioprocessing columns that are supplied prepacked and ready for use.
- High binding capacity and selectivity for a broad range of antibody fragments reduce process time and amount of resin required.
- Enables a platform approach for purification of antibody fragments.
- Increases productivity, process economy, and process design flexibility due to the rigid agarose matrix.
- Low ligand leakage.
About Capto L resin
Capto L is a BioProcess chromatography resin for the capture of antibodies and antibody fragments. The high binding capacity and selectivity for a broad range of antibody fragments make Capto L an excellent capture platform for antibody fragments containing kappa light chains. The resin combines a rigid, high-flow agarose matrix with the immunoglobulin-binding recombinant protein, L ligand, which has a strong affinity to the variable region of antibody kappa light chains. Capto L is suitable for the capture of a wide range of antibody fragments such as Fab fragments, single-chain variable fragments (scFv), and domain antibodies (Dabs).Read more
Key benefits of ReadyToProcess columns include:
- Robust column design and validated packing methods enable consistent column performance.
- Standardized column formats allow reduced column cost and off-the-shelf availability for short delivery lead times.
- Cost-savings by eliminating the need for column preparation, packing, and validation procedures.
- Fulfills industrial demands for security of supply, robust performance, and regulatory support.
|29015989||ReadyToProcess Capto L 2.5 L (126/200) NS||2.5 L||On Request||
|29146142||ReadyToProcess Capto L 5 L (178/200) NS||5 L||On Request||
|29015990||ReadyToProcess Capto L 10 L (251/200) NS||10 L||On Request||
Looking for support assistance?
Explore Product Support like Accessories, FAQs, Flow path schemes, Maintenance, Packing procedures, Spare parts, Troubleshooting and more.
If you can't find what you need, contact us to solve your problems.Contact Us