HiTrap IgM Purification HP is a 1 mL column prepacked with Sepharose High Performance for fast and efficient purification of monoclonal IgM.
- Optimized for fast, efficient purification of monoclonal IgM from hybridoma cell culture.
- Prepacked with a thiophilic adsorption resin, 2-mercaptopyridine coupled to Sepharose High Performance.
- Recovery of IgM is high with excellent activity retention.
- The top and bottom frits are manufactured from porous polyethylene
- Columns are delivered with a stopper on the inlet and a snap-off end on the outle
HiTrap IgM Purification HP is prepacked with a thiophilic adsorption resin, 2-mercaptopyridine coupled to Sepharose High Performance. Thiophilic adsorption is promoted by water-structuring salts. It has been suggested that the interaction of IgM and ligand results from combined electron donating and accepting action of the ligand or, alternatively, a mixed mode hydrophilic-hydrophobic interaction.
Looking for support assistance?
Explore Product Support like Accessories, FAQs, Flow path schemes, Maintenance, Packing procedures, Spare parts, Troubleshooting and more.
If you can't find what you need, contact us to solve your problems.Contact Us