HiTrap IgY Purification HP is a 5 mL column prepacked with Sepharose High Performance for fast and easy purification of IgY from egg yolk.
- Each column binds IgY from a one-quarter portion of egg yolk (approx. 100 mg IgY). For greater capacity, several columns may be connected in series.
- Packed with a thiophilic adsorption resin, the ligand, 2-mercaptopyridine is coupled to Sepharose High Performance.
- Recovery and purity of IgY are excellent.
- Can be operated with a liquid chromatography system such as ÄKTA design.
- The top and bottom frits are manufactured from porous polyethylene
- Connectors for usage with different chromatography systems and other equipment are included
HiTrap IgY Purification HP is packed with a thiophilic adsorption resin, 2-mercaptopyridine coupled to Sepharose High Performance. Thiophilic adsorption is promoted by water-structuring salts. It has been suggested that the interaction of IgY and ligand results from combined electron donating and accepting action of the ligand or, alternatively, a mixed mode hydrophilic-hydrophobic interaction.
Looking for support assistance?
Explore Product Support like Accessories, FAQs, Flow path schemes, Maintenance, Packing procedures, Spare parts, Troubleshooting and more.
If you can't find what you need, contact us to solve your problems.Contact Us