- Support high-throughput process development (HTPD) by allowing parallel screening of chromatographic conditions.
- Allow fast and efficient evaluation of parameters for binding/wash/elution conditions, and resin benchmarking.
- Each is pre-filled with defined amounts of BioProcess chromatography resin
- PreDictor 96-well filter plates can be used with centrifugation or vacuum, manually or in automated robotic systems
- Reduced experimental time: the time-scale for performing screening experiments can be reduced from weeks to hours
- Low sample consumption: new format significantly reduces sample consumption
- Increased process understanding: the enlarged experimental space allows for a significant increase in process understanding
PreDictor plates are disposable 96-well filter plates prefilled with BioProcess chromatography resins. PreDictor plates support highthroughput process development (HTPD) by allowing parallel screening of chromatographic conditions. They can be used in automated workflows using robotic systems, or can be operated manually using multi-channel pipettes. Each well in a PreDictor plate is prefilled with a defined amount of chromatography resin.
|28980196||PreDictor KappaSelect, 20 µl||20 μl||1,595.55 USD||
Add to cart
|28980195||PreDictor KappaSelect, 6 µl||6 μl||1,595.55 USD||
Add to cart
No reviews have been left for this product. Be the first to leave a review!
Leave a Review
You are not logged in.
To leave a review Register or Log In
Looking for support assistance?
Explore Product Support like Accessories, FAQs, Flow path schemes, Maintenance, Packing procedures, Spare parts, Troubleshooting and more.
If you can't find what you need, contact us to solve your problems.Contact Us