These PreDictor RoboColumn minicolumns are prepacked with Capto L, an affinity chromatography resin for capture of antibodies and antibody fragments such as Fab fragments, scFv, and Dabs.
- Supports high-throughput process development (HTPD) by allowing parallel screening of chromatographic conditions using a miniaturized column format and robotic workstation.
- Facilitates screening of a wide range of parameters with small sample consumption.
- Prepacked with 200 or 600 µL of chromatography resins.
- Automation and parallel screening reduce experimental time and minimize hands-on time.
- High-throughput workflow allows investigation of enlarged experimental workspace for better process understanding.
PreDictor RoboColumn units are prepacked, miniaturized columns that support HTPD using a robotic liquid handling workstation, such as Freedom EVO™ from Tecan, for fully automated and parallel chromatographic separations. Perform HTPD work using PreDictor RoboColumn units, alone or as a complement to PreDictor 96-well filter plates.
|29003421||PreDictor RoboColumn Capto L, 600 μL||600 µL||416.80 USD||
Add to cart
|29003420||PreDictor RoboColumn Capto L, 200 μL||200 µL||416.80 USD||
Add to cart
No reviews have been left for this product. Be the first to leave a review!
Leave a Review
You are not logged in.
To leave a review Register or Log In
Looking for support assistance?
Explore Product Support like Accessories, FAQs, Flow path schemes, Maintenance, Packing procedures, Spare parts, Troubleshooting and more.
If you can't find what you need, contact us to solve your problems.Contact Us