Protein G HP SpinTrap is a prepacked, single-use spin column containing Protein G Sepharose High Performance.
- For simple, small-scale purification of antibodies or enrichment of specific proteins in prepacked spin columns that are ready to use.
- Classic and cross-link protocols provide flexibility.
- Elution conditions formatted for both electrophoresis and LC-MS analysis workflows.
- Fast binding kinetics and high capacity provides high yield.
- Prepacked with Protein G Sepharose High Performance for coupling of antibodies of IgG subclasses.
- Easy scale-up with HiTrap Protein G HP prepacked columns.
Protein G Sepharose HP has high affinity for the Fc region of IgG from a variety of species. The two options in the protein enrichment protocol allow the attached antigen to be eluted separately (cross-link protocol) or together with the antibody (classic protocol).Read more
There is also a protocol for efficient, small-scale purification of monoclonal and polyclonal antibodies from serum and cell culture supernatants in less than 20 min. No pretreatment of the sample is required.
For larger scale please use Protein G HP MultiTrap and HiTrap Protein G HPRead less
Looking for support assistance?
Explore Product Support like Accessories, FAQs, Flow path schemes, Maintenance, Packing procedures, Spare parts, Troubleshooting and more.
If you can't find what you need, contact us to solve your problems.Contact Us