ReadyToProcess chromatography columns are validated high-performance bioprocessing columns that are supplied prepacked and ready for use. These ReadyToProcess columns are prepacked with KappaSelect chromatography resin and are used for the capture of of human Fab (kappa) fragments at process scale.
- Efficient, industrial-scale capture of Fabs by affinity chromatography.
- High binding capacity for Fabs.
- Rigid agarose base matrix allows high flow rates and processing of large sample volumes for increased throughput.
- Non-mammalian-derived product reduces regulatory concerns in the production of Fabs for clinical applications.
- Low ligand leakage ensures increased Fab purity and productivity.
KappaSelect is an affinity chromatography resin for purifying kappa Fab fragments. This resin enables efficient capture with high purity and yield.
|29106344||ReadyToProcess KappaSelect 20 L (359/200)||20 L||On Request||
|29588695||ReadyToProcess KappaSelect 1.9L (126/150) NS||1.9 L||On Request||
Looking for support assistance?
Explore Product Support like Accessories, FAQs, Flow path schemes, Maintenance, Packing procedures, Spare parts, Troubleshooting and more.
If you can't find what you need, contact us to solve your problems.Contact Us