ReadyToProcess chromatography columns are validated high-performance bioprocessing columns that are supplied prepacked and ready for use. These columns are prepacked with MabSelect SuRe pcc chromatography resin for monoclonal antibody capture. The high resin capacity at short residence times makes it an excellent choice for periodic counter-current chromatography.
- Alkali-tolerant protein ligand withstands rigorous cleaning and sanitization procedures with 0.1 to 0.5 M NaOH.
- Exceptional dynamic binding capacity (e.g., ~ 60 g IgG/L resin at 2.4 min residence time).
- High productivity through capture of large mass of mAbs in a short period of time.
- High protein ligand stability reduces ligand leakage.
- Generic elution profile for different mAbs enables platform approach to purification.
- High-flow agarose matrix allows the processing of large feed volumes.
The MabSelect SuRe pcc affinity resin offers exceptional capacity at short residence time, making it well-suited for applications requiring fast mass transfer, such as monoclonal antibody purification in a continuous process.Read more
Learn about MabSelect SuRe pcc and HiTrap MabSelect SuRe pccRead less
|29187564||ReadyToProcess MabSelect SuRe pcc 20 L (359/200)||20 L||On Request||
|29202789||ReadyToProcess MabSelect SuRe pcc 10 L (251/200)||10 L||On Request||
|29328567||ReadyToProcess MabSelect SuRe pcc 32 L (450/200)||32 L||On Request||
|29424553||ReadyToProcess MabSelect SuRe pcc 57L (600/200)||57 L||On Request||
No reviews have been left for this product. Be the first to leave a review!
Leave a Review
You are not logged in.
To leave a review Register or Log In
Looking for support assistance?
Explore Product Support like Accessories, FAQs, Flow path schemes, Maintenance, Packing procedures, Spare parts, Troubleshooting and more.
If you can't find what you need, contact us to solve your problems.Contact Us