HiScreen columns prepacked with Blue Sepharose Fast Flow are an excellent choice for method optimization and parameter screening for purification of albumin, enzymes (including NAD+ and NADP+), coagulation factors, interferons, and related proteins.
- Can be used for depletion of albumin.
- Prepacked, ready-to-use columns for convenient process development.
- Excellent choice for method optimization and parameter screening due to the 10 cm bed height.
- Easy connection in series to achieve 20 cm bed height.
- Small bed volume gives fast results and minimal sample/buffer consumption
- Reproducible results, scalable to BioProcess columns packed with the same resin using the same linear fluid velocity
HiScreen columns are part of the process development platform available from Cytiva. The columns are prepacked with a range of BioProcess chromatography resins (resin) and designed for method optimization and parameter screening. HiScreen columns have small bed volumes (4.7 mL), reducing the cost of sample and buffer consumption. The resins used in HiScreen columns are also available in other prepacked formats and as bulk packs, for all scales of work from development and pilot studies to routine production.Read more
HiScreen Blue FF is prepacked with the BioProcess chromatography resin Blue Sepharose 6 Fast Flow. This resin has Cibacron Blue 3G covalently attached to the Sepharose 6 Fast Flow matrix by the triazine coupling method. The blue dye binds many proteins, such as albumin, interferon, lipoproteins, and blood coagulation factors. It also binds several enzymes including kinases, dehydrogenases, and most enzymes requiring adenyl-containing cofactors (e.g., NAD).Read less
Looking for support assistance?
Explore Product Support like Accessories, FAQs, Flow path schemes, Maintenance, Packing procedures, Spare parts, Troubleshooting and more.
If you can't find what you need, contact us to solve your problems.Contact Us