HiTrap NHS-activated HP prepacked chromatography columns allow you to design an affinity column suitable for your purification needs.
- Easy coupling of any ligand containing primary amine groups.
- Packed with NHS-Activated Sepharose High Performance resin.
- Convenient prepacked columns can be used with a syringe, pump, or chromatographic system, such as ÄKTA systems.
NHS activated resin for amine coupling
This NHS-activated resin can be used with any primary amine-containing ligand. The resin reacts with primary amine groups to form stable amide linkages that covalently immobilize antibodies or other proteins for affinity purification. The resin enables simple coupling, carried out at close to neutral pH.Read more
The NHS-activated Sepharose High Performance (HP) resin in these columns is delivered in 100% isopropanol to protect the active groups. It contains ~ 10 μmol NHS groups/mL resin.
Successful use in published research
HiTrap NHS-activated Sepharose HP columns are used in a variety of research applications, including:
- Characterizing immunoglobulins using anti-Fab affinity chromatography
- Studying systemic transduction of recombinant adeno-associated virus vectors in mice
|17071701||HiTrap NHS-Activated HP, 1 x 5 ml||1 × 5 mL||208.00 USD||
Add to cart
|17071630||HiTrap NHS-Activated HP, 180 x 1 ml||180 x 1 mL||Discontinued, replaced by HiTrap NHS-Activated HP, 5 x 1 ml|
|17071601||HiTrap NHS-Activated HP, 5 x 1 ml||5 × 1 mL||235.00 USD||
Add to cart
Looking for support assistance?
Explore Product Support like Accessories, FAQs, Flow path schemes, Maintenance, Packing procedures, Spare parts, Troubleshooting and more.
If you can't find what you need, contact us to solve your problems.Contact Us