These chromatography columns are prepacked with Capto Chelating, an uncharged IMAC resin for purifying proteins and peptides with affinity for metal ions.
- Prepacked and ready to use: validated high-performance columns supplied prepacked and ready for use in bioprocessing.
- High throughput: for optimized productivity and process economy.
- Flexible process design: large operational window of flow velocities and bed heights.
- Excellent chemical stability.
- Resin fulfills industrial demands: for security of supply, robust performance, and regulatory support.
About Capto Chelating chromatography resin
Capto Chelating is a BioProcess immobilized metal ion affinity chromatography (IMAC) resin. It is composed of a rigid, high-flow agarose matrix modified with iminodiacetic acid immobilized to the base matrix by stable ether linkages and sufficiently long spacer arms.Read more
- Rigid agarose base matrix allows high flow rates and processing of large sample volumes for increased throughput.
- Capto Chelating is supplied free of metal ions, allowing the user to charge it with the most appropriate metal ion for purification of a target protein.
- Convenient purification of native and recombinant proteins with affinity for metal ions.
Convenience and versatility of ReadyToProcess chromatography columns
- Robust design and validated column packing methods for consistent performance.
- Standardized format for reduced costs and short delivery lead times.
- Reduced costs by eliminating the need for column packing, preparation, and validation procedures.
|29597509||ReadyToProcess Capto Chelating 10 L (251/200) NS||10 L||On Request||
Looking for support assistance?
Explore Product Support like Accessories, FAQs, Flow path schemes, Maintenance, Packing procedures, Spare parts, Troubleshooting and more.
If you can't find what you need, contact us to solve your problems.Contact Us