Chromatography columns prepacked with IMAC Sepharose 6 Fast Flow, an uncharged IMAC resin for purifying proteins and peptides with affinity for metal ions.
- Prepacked and ready-to-use: validated high-performance columns supplied prepacked and ready for use in bioprocessing.
- Supplied uncharged: for customized metal ion charging and optimized selectivity.
- For purification of histidine-tagged (his-tagged) proteins: select when nickel has been shown to not be the best choice of metal ion.
- High chemical stability: enables proven cleaning-in-place and sanitization protocols.
- Hydrophilic base matrix: ensures low levels of nonspecific binding and low levels of host cell-derived impurities in the elution pool.
- Resin fulfills industrial demands: for security of supply, robust performance, and regulatory support.
About IMAC Sepharose 6 Fast Flow chromatography resin
IMAC Sepharose 6 Fast Flow is designed for high-quality capture and intermediate purification of native or recombinant proteins. This resin is commonly used to purify his-tagged proteins, but also untagged recombinant or native proteins.Read more
Convenience and versatility of ReadyToProcess chromatography columns
- Robust design and validated column packing methods for consistent performance.
- Standardized format for reduced costs and short delivery lead times.
- Reduced costs by eliminating the need for column packing, preparation, and validation procedures.
|29624097||ReadyToProcess IMAC Sepharose 6FF 10L (251/200) NS||10 L||On Request||
|29318226||ReadyToProcess IMAC Sepharose 6 Fast Flow NS 1 L (80/200)||1 L||14 140.00 USD||
Add to cart
In Stock Stock on request Limited stock
|29336847||ReadyToProcess IMAC Sepharose 6 Fast Flow NS 5 L (178/200)||5 L||On Request||
Looking for support assistance?
Explore Product Support like Accessories, FAQs, Flow path schemes, Maintenance, Packing procedures, Spare parts, Troubleshooting and more.
If you can't find what you need, contact us to solve your problems.Contact Us