GST MultiTrap FF and GST MultiTrap 4B are prepacked, 96-well filter plates for reproducible, high-throughput screening and rapid parallel purification of glutathione S-transferase (GST) tagged proteins.
- 96-well filter plate format for high-throughput screening and parallel purification of GST-tagged* proteins.
- Highly reproducible well-to well and plate-to-plate results.
- High purity in one step, high chemical stability. Load unclarified samples directly to the wells.
- Wells are prepacked with Glutathione Sepharose resins for convenience.
- Easy and predictable scale-up using prepacked GSTrap FF, GSTPrep FF 16/10, and GSTrap 4B columns.
GST MultiTrap FF and GST MultiTrap 4B are prepacked, 96-well filter plates for reproducible, high-throughput screening and purification of glutathione S-transferase (GST) tagged proteins.Read more
Purification of up to 0.5 mg of GST-tagged proteins/well directly from unclarified cell lysate can be achieved using GST MultiTrap filter plates. Direct purification of GST-tagged proteins from unclarified lysate shortens handling time and minimizes degradation of sensitive target proteins. The 96-well plate format gives great flexibility, both when working with automated robotic systems and manually using centrifugation or vacuum. Consistent well-to-well and plate-to-plate performance ensures high reproducibility.
GST MultiTrap FF is prepacked with Glutathione Sepharose 4 fast flow, while GST MultiTrap 4B is prepacked with Glutathione Sepharose 4B.Read less
Looking for support assistance?
Explore Product Support like Accessories, FAQs, Flow path schemes, Maintenance, Packing procedures, Spare parts, Troubleshooting and more.
If you can't find what you need, contact us to solve your problems.Contact Us