HiScreen columns prepacked with Ni Sepharose 6 Fast Flow for method optimization and parameter screening for purification of histidine-tagged proteins with Immobilized Metal ion Affinity Chromatography (IMAC)
- High binding capacity, approx. 40 mg/mL resin and negligible leakage of Ni2+.
- Prepacked, ready-to-use columns for convenient process development.
- Excellent choice for method optimization and parameter screening due to the 10 cm bed height.
- Easy connection in series to achieve 20 cm bed height.
- Small bed volume gives fast results and minimal sample/buffer consumption
- Reproducible results, scalable to BioProcess columns packed with the same resin using the same linear fluid velocity
HiScreen columns are part of the process development platform available from Cytiva. The columns are prepacked with a range of BioProcess chromatography resins (resin) and designed for method optimization and parameter screening. HiScreen columns have small bed volumes (4.7 mL), reducing the cost of sample and buffer consumption. The chromatography resins used in HiScreen columns are also available in other prepacked formats and as bulk packs, for all scales of work from development and pilot studies to routine production.Read more
HiScreen Ni FF is prepacked with the BioProcess chromatography resin Ni Sepharose 6 Fast Flow which has high binding capacities for histidine-tagged proteins and minimal Ni2+ leakage.Read less
Looking for support assistance?
Explore Product Support like Accessories, FAQs, Flow path schemes, Maintenance, Packing procedures, Spare parts, Troubleshooting and more.
If you can't find what you need, contact us to solve your problems.Contact Us