Capto PlasmidSelect is a chromatography resin that allows supercoiled covalently closed circular forms of plasmid DNA to be separated from open circular forms.
- High-flow purification of supercoiled DNA from research scale to cGMP production.
- Flexible process design due to a large operational window of flow velocities and bed heights.
- Higher throughput for improved productivity and process economy.
- Hydrophilic properties of base matrix prevent non-specific binding.
- BioProcess resin supported for industrial applications.
- Convenient small-scale purification, process development, and scale-up using prepacked HiScreen columns.
Looking for support assistance?
Explore Product Support like Accessories, FAQs, Flow path schemes, Maintenance, Packing procedures, Spare parts, Troubleshooting and more.
If you can't find what you need, contact us to solve your problems.Contact Us