HiScreen Phenyl FF (high sub) columns are prepacked with Phenyl Sepharose 6 Fast Flow hydrophobic interaction chromatography (HIC) resins. The columns are an excellent choice for method optimization and parameter screening.
- Phenyl Sepharose 6 Fast Flow is a well established, standard aromatic HIC resin for capture and intermediate purification requiring low to resin hydrophobicity.Two levels of substitution help find optimal selectivity and binding capacity for a given application.
- Prepacked, ready-to-use columns for convenient process development optimization.
- 10 cm bed height of HiScreen columns is designed to allow method optimization and parameter screening.
- Easily connected in series to achieve 20 cm bed height.
- Small bed volume gives fast results and minimal sample/buffer consumption.
- Reproducible results, scalable to BioProcess columns packed with the same resin using the same linear fluid velocity.
The small column volume of 4.7 mL and bed height of 10 cm make HiScreen columns excellent tools for method optimization, parameter screening, robustness testing, and convenient scale-up. Process fluid velocities can be applied, since the 10 cm bed height gives enough residence time and the results can then serve as basis for linear process scale-up.Read more
If necessary, two columns can easily be connected in series to give a bed height of 20 cm.
resins prepacked in HiScreen HIC columns are also available in other formats and as bulk packs, which makes it possible to use the same resins for development work, pilot studies, and routine production.Read less
Looking for support assistance?
Explore Product Support like Accessories, FAQs, Flow path schemes, Maintenance, Packing procedures, Spare parts, Troubleshooting and more.
If you can't find what you need, contact us to solve your problems.Contact Us