HiTrap Butyl-S FF are prepacked Butyl-S Sepharose 6 Fast Flow columns for hydrophobic interaction chromatography (HIC). The columns are used for small-scale protein purification as well as for screening of binding and elution conditions.
- Provide convenient and fast small-scale protein purifications.
- Butyl-S Sepharose 6 Fast Flow is well-established and is the least hydrophobic resin in the Sepharose Fast Flow HIC range.
- Flexible design for use with syringes, single laboratory pump, or chromatography system such as ÄKTA design.
- High flow rates and high capacities.
- Excellent and easy scale-up achieved by connecting several HiTrap columns in series or using HiPrep columns.
Looking for support assistance?
Explore Product Support like Accessories, FAQs, Flow path schemes, Maintenance, Packing procedures, Spare parts, Troubleshooting and more.
If you can't find what you need, contact us to solve your problems.Contact Us