Capto Phenyl (High sub) and Capto Butyl are hydrophobic interaction chromatography (HIC) resins used in the capture and intermediate stages of protein purification
- Aliphatic ligand coupled with a flexible spacer for laboratory and process applications requiring a HIC resin with low to resin hydrophobicity
- Highly rigid matrix enables high flow rates, long bed heights and faster throughput
- Improves productivity and process economy in downstream operations
- Narrow specification range ensures robust performance in sensitive processes
- Excellent chemical stability allows cleaning with all standard CIP solutions, including 1 M sodium hydroxide
Something went wrong - we were not able to load your agreed MSA pricing. Please try refreshing the page.
|17545908||HiTrap Capto Butyl||5 × 1 mL||288.20 USD||
Add to cart
|17545909||HiTrap Capto Butyl||5 × 5 mL||631.40 USD||
Add to cart
No reviews have been left for this product. Be the first to leave a review!
Leave a Review
You are not logged in.
To leave a review Register or Log In
Looking for support assistance?
Explore Product Support like Accessories, FAQs, Flow path schemes, Maintenance, Packing procedures, Spare parts, Troubleshooting and more.
If you can't find what you need, contact us to solve your problems.Contact Us