The Capto hydrophobic interaction chromatography (HIC) selection kit has a set of five 1 mL ready-to-use HiTrap columns for resin screening and small-scale protein purification. The HiTrap Capto HIC selection kit is useful in process development or research applications.
- Resin variety allows for screening of selectivity, binding, and elution conditions: Capto Phenyl (high sub), Capto Phenyl ImpRes, Capto Butyl, Capto Butyl ImpRes, and Capto Octyl
- Prepacked, ready-to-use 1 mL columns offer ease and convenience
- Capto resins enable high-throughput chromatography for intermediate and polishing steps in downstream purification processes
- Highly rigid matrix supports high flow rates, long bed heights, and faster throughput to promote scale-up, increase productivity, and improve process economy
- Narrow specification range ensures robust performance in sensitive processes
- Excellent chemical stability permits use of all standard cleaning-in-place (CIP) solutions, including 1 M sodium hydroxide
Capto hydrophobic interaction chromatography selection kit content:
This kit contains a variety of columns prepacked with HIC resins, allowing users to screen for the most appropriate chromatography resins for their given application.Read more
The kit includes five 1 mL HiTrap columns:
- HiTrap Capto Phenyl (high sub)
- HiTrap Capto Phenyl ImpRes
- HiTrap Capto Butyl
- HiTrap Capto Butyl ImpRes
- HiTrap Capto Octyl
Resin selection and screening is an important part of HIC to determine optimal conditions for your target protein sample. For a given biomolecule, the strength of the hydrophobic interaction for HIC depends on the characteristic of both the biomolecule and the HIC resin. Experimental parameters including type of salt, salt concentration, and pH may also be varied to produce the best purification conditions. The Capto HIC selection kit, conveniently offered in ready-to-use HiTrap columns, enables you to test five different Capto HIC resins in order to find the most suitable resin and conditions for your purification process.
Convenient HiTrap column format:
HiTrap column format is designed for use with a syringe, peristaltic pump, or chromatography system such as an ÄKTA system.
Capto HIC resins:
Capto HIC resins meet the modern demands of large-scale biopharmaceutical manufacturing and protein purification. These HIC resins are designed with a rigid matrix allowing high capacity, narrow specification range, high flow rate, and low backpressure. Capto HIC resins reduce process cycle times and increase throughput and productivity.
Other formats for Capto HIC resins:
Prepacked HiTrap Capto HIC columns are also available individually. The HIC resins are offered as bulk resin and in other prepacked formats such as HiPrep, HiScreen, PreDictor plates, PreDictor RoboColumn units, and ReadyToProcess columns.Read less
Looking for support assistance?
Explore Product Support like Accessories, FAQs, Flow path schemes, Maintenance, Packing procedures, Spare parts, Troubleshooting and more.
If you can't find what you need, contact us to solve your problems.Contact Us