- Supports high-throughput process development (HTPD) by allowing parallel screening of chromatographic conditions using a 96-well plate format.
- Allows fast and efficient evaluation of parameters for binding/wash/elution conditions, and resin benchmarking.
- Results show good correlation with data obtained by column chromatography.
- Each well is prefilled with defined amounts of Cytiva BioProcess chromatography resins.
- Can be used with centrifugation or vacuum, manually or in automated robotic systems.
- Assist software supports the PreDictor workflow from set-up of experimental design to data evaluation.
PreDictor plates are disposable, 96-well filter plates for parallel screening of resins and chromatographic conditions such as binding, wash, and elution conditions. Screen different chromatography resins simultaneously using dedicated screening plates, or more thoroughly using plates containing a single resin. Different applications require different amounts of resins in the wells, and we offer a wide range of PreDictor plates containing different chromatography resins at different volumes. Data generated using PreDictor plates show good correlation with data from chromatography columns, making the plates an excellent tool for initial screening of process conditions.
|28992392||PreDictor HIC Screening High Hydrophobicity, 6 μl||6 μl||416.80 USD||
Add to cart
|28992397||PreDictor HIC Screening High Hydrophobicity, 50 μl||50 µl||416.80 USD||
Add to cart
No reviews have been left for this product. Be the first to leave a review!
Leave a Review
You are not logged in.
To leave a review Register or Log In
Looking for support assistance?
Explore Product Support like Accessories, FAQs, Flow path schemes, Maintenance, Packing procedures, Spare parts, Troubleshooting and more.
If you can't find what you need, contact us to solve your problems.Contact Us