These PreDictor RoboColumn minicolumns are prepacked with Butyl Sepharose 4 Fast Flow, a well-established hydrophobic interaction chromatography (HIC) resin for capture and intermediate purification of large proteins.
- Supports high-throughput process development (HTPD) by allowing parallel screening of chromatographic conditions using a miniaturized column format and robotic workstation.
- Facilitates screening of a wide range of parameters with small sample consumption.
- Prepacked with a range of BioProcess chromatography resins.
- Automation and parallel screening, which reduce experimental time and minimize hands-on time.
- High-throughput workflow allows investigation of enlarged experimental workspace for better process understanding.
PreDictor RoboColumn minicolumns support HTPD using a robotic liquid handling workstation, such as Freedom EVO™ from Tecan, for fully automated and parallel chromatographic separations. Perform HTPD work using PreDictor RoboColumn minicolumns, alone or as a complement to PreDictor 96-well filter plates.
|28986189||PreDictor RoboColumn Butyl Sepharose 4FF, 600 µL||600 µL||415.60 USD||
Add to cart
|28986100||PreDictor RoboColumn Butyl Sepharose 4FF, 200 µL||200 µL||415.60 USD||
Add to cart
Looking for support assistance?
Explore Product Support like Accessories, FAQs, Flow path schemes, Maintenance, Packing procedures, Spare parts, Troubleshooting and more.
If you can't find what you need, contact us to solve your problems.Contact Us