ReadyToProcess chromatography columns are validated high-performance bioprocessing columns that are supplied prepacked and ready for use. These ReadyToProcess columns are prepacked with Butyl Sepharose High Performance chromatography resin and are used for the intermediate stages of protein purification when high resolution has priority.
- Aliphatic HIC resin designed for intermediate purification and polishing steps.
- Selectivity similar to Butyl Sepharose 4 Fast Flow but higher resolution due to the smaller 34 µm bead size.
- Relatively high ligand density for high dynamic binding capacity even at relatively low salt concentrations.
- BioProcess resin supported for industrial applications.
- The hydrophilic nature of the base matrix ensures low levels of non-specific binding.
Butyl Sepharose High Performance is a member of the Cytiva range of HIC resins for intermediate purification and polishing of proteins. Butyl Sepharose High Performance is based on highly cross-linked, 34 µm agarose beads modified with aliphatic butyl groups via uncharged, chemically stable ether linkages. The resin is truly hydrophobic, displaying a minimum of ionic interactions. Butyl Sepharose High Performance resins is particularly well-suited for intermediate purification and polishing steps, providing high resolution due to the small particle size.
|29256259||ReadyToProcess Butyl Sepharose HP 32 L (450/200) NS||32 L||On Request||
|29204341||ReadyToProcess Butyl Sepharose HP 5 L (178/200) NS||5 L||On Request||
|29450716||ReadyToProcess Butyl Sepharose HP 2.5L (126/200) NS||2.5 L||On Request||
|29713753||ReadyToProcess Butyl Sepharose HP 10 L (251/200) NS||10 L||On Request||
|29713754||ReadyToProcess Butyl Sepharose HP 1 L (80/200) NS||1 L||13 706.00 USD||
Add to cart
Looking for support assistance?
Explore Product Support like Accessories, FAQs, Flow path schemes, Maintenance, Packing procedures, Spare parts, Troubleshooting and more.
If you can't find what you need, contact us to solve your problems.Contact Us