HiTrap HIC Selection Kit is designed for rapid screening for the most appropriate hydrophobic interaction chromatography (HIC) resin and experimental conditions.
- High likelihood of finding suitable HIC resin – contains seven different resins.
- Convenient prepacked HiTrap columns, compatible with syringe, single laboratory pump, or chromatography systems such as ÄKTA systems.
Seven HIC columns with different resins
Within HIC you need to perform empirical testing to find optimal conditions for your target sample. The parameters you typically screen for are type of salt, concentration of salt, and pH. The HiTrap HIC Selection Kit enables you to test seven different HIC resins in order to find the most suitable one.Read more
The kit includes seven 1 mL HiTrap columns containing the following resins:
- Phenyl Sepharose High Performance
- Phenyl Sepharose 6 Fast Flow (low sub)
- Phenyl Sepharose 6 Fast Flow (high sub)
- Butyl Sepharose High Performance
- Butyl-S Sepharose 6 Fast Flow
- Butyl Sepharose 4 Fast Flow
- Octyl Sepharose 4 Fast Flow
Looking for support assistance?
Explore Product Support like Accessories, FAQs, Flow path schemes, Maintenance, Packing procedures, Spare parts, Troubleshooting and more.
If you can't find what you need, contact us to solve your problems.Contact Us