Protein G Sepharose HP has high affinity for the Fc region of IgG from a variety of species
- Fast, reliable ease-of-use format for small-scale purification of antibodies or enrichment of proteins of interest in prepacked 96-well filter plates that are ready to use.
- Flexible format, protocol for classical elution as well as cross-linking method.
- Formatted for elution for electrophoresis or LC-MS analysis workflows.
- Fast binding kinetics and high capacity provides high yield.
- Easy scale-up with HiTrap Protein G HP prepacked columns.
- Prepacked with Protein G Sepharose High Performance for coupling of antibodies of IgG subclasses.
- MultiTrap 96-well filter plates can be used with centrifugation or vacuum, manually or in automated robotic systems.
Protein G Sepharose HP has high affinity for the Fc region of IgG from a variety of species. The two options in the protein enrichment protocol allow the attached antigen to be eluted separately (cross-link protocol) or together with the antibody (classic protocol)Read more
A protocol for efficient, small-scale purification of monoclonal and polyclonal antibodies from serum and cell culture supernatants in less than 20 min is also provided. No pretreatment of the sample is requiredRead less
Looking for support assistance?
Explore Product Support like Accessories, FAQs, Flow path schemes, Maintenance, Packing procedures, Spare parts, Troubleshooting and more.
If you can't find what you need, contact us to solve your problems.Contact Us