These ReadyToProcess chromatography columns are prepacked with DEAE Sepharose Fast Flow (FF) chromatography resin. ReadyToProcess columns are validated high-performance bioprocessing columns that are supplied prepacked and ready for use.
- Well-proven weak anion exchanger developed for industrial downstream processes.
- Used extensively for capture and intermediate purification of a wide range of approved biopharmaceuticals.
- High chemical stability allows for well-proven cleaning-in-place (CIP) and sanitization protocols.
- The hydrophilic nature of the base matrix ensures low levels of non-specific binding, leading to low levels of host cell-derived impurities in the elution pool.
About DEAE Sepharose Fast Flow
DEAE Sepharose Fast Flow is part of the Sepharose Fast Flow ion exchange platform, which has been the industrial standard for ion exchange chromatography during recent decades. The resin is composed of cross-linked 6% agarose beads, with diethylaminoethyl (DEAE) weak anion exchange groups. DEAE Sepharose Fast Flow has high chemical stability, allowing well-proven CIP and sanitization protocols.Read more
Key benefits of ReadyToProcess columns include:
- Robust column design and validated packing methods enable consistent column performance.
- Standardized column formats allow reduced column cost and off-the-shelf availability for short delivery lead times.
- Cost-savings by eliminating the need for column preparation, packing, and validation procedures.
- Fulfills industrial demands for security of supply, robust performance, and regulatory support.
|28929116||ReadyToProcess DEAE Sepharose FF 20 L (359/200)||20 L||On Request||
|28929115||ReadyToProcess DEAE Sepharose FF 10 L (251/200)||10 L||On Request||
|28951126||ReadyToProcess DEAE Sepharose FF 1 L (80/200)||1 L||10 150.00 USD||
Add to cart
In Stock Stock on request Limited stock
|28929114||ReadyToProcess DEAE Sepharose FF 2.5 L (126/200)||2.5 L||On Request||
Looking for support assistance?
Explore Product Support like Accessories, FAQs, Flow path schemes, Maintenance, Packing procedures, Spare parts, Troubleshooting and more.
If you can't find what you need, contact us to solve your problems.Contact Us