HiPrep SP FF is a 20 mL strong cation exchange chromatography column for small scale protein purification.
- Packed with SP Sepharose Fast Flow strong cation exchange resin.
- Convenient prepacked ion exchange chromatography column.
- Fast, reliable, and reproducible preparative ion exchange separation.
- Feature good flow rates and high capacity.
- 20 mL HiPrep column format compatible with single-pump configurations and chromatography systems such as ÄKTA systems.
Strong cation exchange chromatography columns
HiPrep SP FF columns are packed with SP Sepharose Fast Flow, which is based on 6% highly cross-linked agarose with an average bead size of 90 µm. This Sepharose resin has good flow properties and high loading capacities, making it excellent for ion exchange separation.Read more
The functional groups of this SP resin are coupled to the matrix via chemically stable ether linkages and remain charged over the entire working pH range. They also maintain high capacity for cation exchange separations.
Successful use in published research
SP Sepharose Fast Flow resin, which is packed into HiPrep columns, is used in a variety of research applications, including:
- Purification of pro-form lipase from Rhizopus oryzae in Pichia pastoris
- Purification of solid-phase PEGylated recombinant human keratinocyte growth factor 1
- Development of a lentiviral vector platform for production of bioengineered recombinant coagulation factor VIII
Other SP Sepharose Fast Flow formats
This cation resin is available in the following formats:
- Bulk resin SP Sepharose Fast Flow
- HiTrap SP FF columns convenient for easy use with a syringe, peristaltic pump, or chromatography system
- HiScreen SP FF columns for method and process development
Looking for support assistance?
Explore Product Support like Accessories, FAQs, Flow path schemes, Maintenance, Packing procedures, Spare parts, Troubleshooting and more.
If you can't find what you need, contact us to solve your problems.Contact Us