HiScreen SP HP columns are prepacked with SP Sepharose High Performance ion exchange chromatography resins and are part of the process development platform available from Cytiva. The columns are an excellent choice for method optimization and parameter screening.
- SP Sepharose High Performance is a strong cation exchange BioProcess resin designed for intermediate and polishing steps in downstream processing.
- Prepacked, ready-to-use columns for convenient process development optimization.
- 10 cm bed height of HiScreen columns is designed to allow method optimization and parameter screening.
- Easily connected in series to achieve 20 cm bed height.
- Small bed volume gives fast results and minimal sample/buffer consumption
- Reproducible results, scalable to BioProcess columns packed with the same resin using the same linear fluid velocity.
The small column volume of 4.7 mL and bed height of 10 cm make HiScreen columns excellent tools for method optimization, parameter screening, robustness testing, and convenient scale-up. Process fluid velocities can be applied, since the 10 cm bed height gives enough residence time and the results can then serve as basis for linear process scale-up. If necessary, two columns can easily be connected in series to give a bed height of 20 cm. resins prepacked in HiScreen IEX HP columns are also available in other formats and as bulk packs, making it possible to use the same resins for development work, pilot studies, and routine production.
Looking for support assistance?
Explore Product Support like Accessories, FAQs, Flow path schemes, Maintenance, Packing procedures, Spare parts, Troubleshooting and more.
If you can't find what you need, contact us to solve your problems.Contact Us