HiTrap Capto IEX Selection Kit is designed for screening the optimal Capto ion exchange or Cytiva multimodal chromatography resin prior to scale-up.
- Fast and easy selection. Five prepacked HiTrap columns, each containing a different IEX resin, including multimodal ion exchangers.
- Convenient way to screen for the optimal Cytiva IEX resin for a given application.
- Excellent for optimization studies, buffer composition, pH, flow rate, and other parameters can be optimized with small samples before scale-up.
- HiTrap column format is designed for use with a syringe, peristaltic pump, or chromatography system such as an ÄKTA system.
Capto Ion exchange chromatography selection kit contents
This kit contains a variety of columns prepacked with anion and cation exchange resins, allowing users to screen for the most appropriate column prior to scale-up.Read more
The kit includes five 1 mL HiTrap columns packed with the following resins:
- Capto Q strong anion exchanger
- Capto S strong cation exchanger
- Capto DEAE weak anion exchanger
- Capto MMC multimodal cation exchanger
- Capto adhere multimodal anion exchanger
Other formats for these Capto resins
Prepacked Capto HiTrap IEX columns are also available individually. The resins in the columns are offered as bulk resins and in other prepacked formats.
Other Cytiva IEX chromatography products
Cytiva offers a variety of ion exchange chromatography resins, including Sepharose, MonoBeads and SOURCE.Read less
Looking for support assistance?
Explore Product Support like Accessories, FAQs, Flow path schemes, Maintenance, Packing procedures, Spare parts, Troubleshooting and more.
If you can't find what you need, contact us to solve your problems.Contact Us