HiTrap Q FF is a strong anion exchange chromatography column for small-scale protein purification.
- Packed with Q Sepharose Fast Flow strong anion exchange resin.
- Convenient and affordable for fast ion exchange separations, either alone or connected in series.
- High flow rates and good scale-up potential.
- Resin made up of 6% crosslinked agarose and 90 µm particle size.
- pH stable: 2–12 operational, 2–14 for cleaning.
- Convenient HiTrap format for easy connection to a syringe, peristaltic pump, or chromatography system such as an ÄKTA system.
Straightforward purification scale-up
Q Sepharose Fast Flow resin uses the Sepharose Fast Flow ion exchange platform, which has been used for many years in industry.Read more
Composed of crosslinked 6% agarose beads with quaternary amine strong anion exchange groups, this resin has high chemical stability, allowing well proven cleaning-in-place (CIP) and sanitization protocols. The resin’s 90 µm bead size yields rapid flow rates, making it simple to scale up the purification.
For even faster scale up with better binding capacity, choose our Capto Q resin.
Successful use in published research
This resin is utilized in a variety of research applications, including:
- Purifying RECQ5 helicase to study how it is recruited to sites of DNA damage
- Purification of recombinant proteins to study a potential antimicrobial for Bacillus anthracis vegetative cells
- Isolation of cPLA2 from human platelets to evaluate inhibitors
Other Q Sepharose Fast Flow formats
This strong anion exchanger is available in the following formats:
- Bulk Q resin – Q Sepharose Fast Flow
- HiScreen columns for method and process development
- HiPrep columns for convenient scale-up.
||5 × 1 mL||177.95 USD||
Add to cart
||5 × 5 mL||420.00 USD||
Add to cart
No reviews have been left for this product. Be the first to leave a review!
Leave a Review
You are not logged in.
To leave a review Register or Log In
Looking for support assistance?
Explore Product Support like Accessories, FAQs, Flow path schemes, Maintenance, Packing procedures, Spare parts, Troubleshooting and more.
If you can't find what you need, contact us to solve your problems.Contact Us