Mono S™ columns are strong cation exchange chromatography columns for protein analysis or small scale high resolution polishing of proteins.
- Packed with MonoBeads™ S strong cation exchange chromatography resin.
- Monodispersed 10 µm porous beads provide high resolution, reproducibility, and durability.
- Tricorn column format, compatible with ÄKTA™ systems and other high-performance liquid chromatography (LC) systems.
- Greater loading capacity but slightly lower resolution than with MiniBeads columns.
High resolution ion exchange chromatography column
Mono S™ columns are prepacked with MonoBeads™ S resin, a strong cation exchanger for high-performance ion exchange chromatography (IEX) of proteins, peptides, polynucleotides, and other biomolecules.Read more
MonoBeads™ is a polystyrene/divinyl benzene resin. High efficiency is obtained from the use of small, spherical, monodispersed beads (10 µm), expertly packed in high-performance columns. This high efficiency, coupled with the excellent selectivity of the S substituents, results in high-resolution separation.
Successful use in published research
Columns prepacked with Mono S™ resin have been utilized successfully in many applications, such as:
- Purification of an RNAi effector nuclease from cultured Drosophila cells; identified as Argonaute2
Other formats for MonoBeads™ resin
MonoBeads™ are also available in smaller Precision columns and in larger HR columns.Read less
|17516801||Mono S™ 5/50 GL||5 mm||50 mm||On Request||
|17516901||Mono S™ 10/100 GL||10 mm||100 mm||Temporarily unavailable|
|17518001||Mono S™ 4.6/100 PE||4.6 mm||100 mm||Temporarily unavailable|
Looking for support assistance?
Explore Product Support like Accessories, FAQs, Flow path schemes, Maintenance, Packing procedures, Spare parts, Troubleshooting and more.
If you can't find what you need, contact us to solve your problems.Contact Us