These ReadyToProcess chromatography columns are prepacked with Q Sepharose High Performance (HP) chromatography resin. ReadyToProcess columns are validated high-performance bioprocessing columns that are supplied prepacked and ready for use.
- Strong anion exchanger for intermediate and final polishing steps.
- High resolution, high capacity separation with high recovery.
- High chemical stability for effective cleaning-in-place (CIP)/sanitization procedures.
- BioProcess resin that supports industrial applications and is well-established in approved processes.
- The hydrophilic nature of the base matrix ensures low levels of non-specific binding leading to low levels of host cell-derived impurities in the elution pool.
About Q Sepharose
Q Sepharose High Performance is composed of cross-linked agarose beads with an average diameter of 34 µm, modified with quaternary (Q) strong anion exchange groups. The resin is designed for intermediate purification and polishing applications and is to be used when resolution and capacity is a priority. Q Sepharose High Performance has high chemical stability and withstands effective CIP/sanitization protocols using sodium hydroxide.Read more
Key benefits of ReadyToProcess columns include:
- Robust column design and validated packing methods enable consistent column performance.
- Standardized column formats allow reduced column cost and off-the-shelf availability for short delivery lead times.
- Cost-savings by eliminating the need for column preparation, packing, and validation procedures.
- Fulfills industrial demands for security of supply, robust performance, and regulatory support.
|29101715||ReadyToProcess Q Sepharose HP 1 L (80/200) NS||1 L||12 180.00 USD||
Add to cart
In Stock Stock on request Limited stock
|29101717||ReadyToProcess Q Sepharose HP 10 L (251/200) NS||10 L||On Request||
|29101716||ReadyToProcess Q Sepharose HP 2.5 L (126/200) NS||2.5 L||On Request||
|29204338||ReadyToProcess Q Sepharose HP 5 L (178/200) NS||5 L||On Request||
|29212478||ReadyToProcess Q Sepharose HP 32 L (450/200) NS||32 L||On Request||
Looking for support assistance?
Explore Product Support like Accessories, FAQs, Flow path schemes, Maintenance, Packing procedures, Spare parts, Troubleshooting and more.
If you can't find what you need, contact us to solve your problems.Contact Us