RESOURCE Q columns are prepacked with SOURCE 15Q, a strong anion exchanger for high resolution polishing purification of proteins at high flow rates.
- Quaternary ammonium (Q) strong anion exchanger for high resolution ion exchange chromatography.
- Mono-sized 15 µm rigid beads give low back pressure and high flow rates allowing for high productivity.
- High chemical stability enables wide range of working conditions with good resistance to cleaning conditions at high pH.
IEX columns packed with SOURCE 15Q
Rigid, monodispersed spherical SOURCE 15Q resin beads (15 µm) with controlled pore-size distribution facilitate high-resolution purification at high flow rates. Hydrophilization of the beads further minimizes nonspecific adsorption and allows for high recovery rates for purified samples.Read more
The material of the RESOURCE Q column body is PEEK (polyetheretherketone). This ion exchange chromatography column generates low back pressures and high performance, making it excellent for ion exchange (IEX) chromatography on a large scale.
As a member of the BioProcess resins range, SOURCE 15Q meets industrial demands with security of supply and comprehensive technical and regulatory support.
Successful use in published research
This column prepacked with a strong anion exchanger is used in many applications, including:
- Research on the P2 purinoceptor stimulation of endothelial prostacyclin production
- Characterization of an exocellular serine-thiol proteinaseactivity in Paracoccidioides brasiliensis
- Purification of the recombinant lethal factor of Bacillus anthracis
Looking for support assistance?
Explore Product Support like Accessories, FAQs, Flow path schemes, Maintenance, Packing procedures, Spare parts, Troubleshooting and more.
If you can't find what you need, contact us to solve your problems.Contact Us