These ReadyToProcess chromatography columns are prepacked with Capto adhere chromatography resin and are excellent for intermediate purification polishing and purification after protein A capture. ReadyToProcess columns are validated high-performance bioprocessing columns that are supplied prepacked and ready for use.
- Wide operational window of pH and conductivity.
- High capacity and productivity in flow-through mode.
- Two-step chromatographic process with protein A affinity, saves time and cuts operating costs.
- No cross contamination
- Removes contaminants to formulation levels.
About Capto adhere
Capto adhere is a multimodal anion exchange chromatography resin for intermediate purification and polishing of monoclonal antibodies after the Protein A capture step, giving the possibility to design a two-step chromatographic downstream process.Read more
Enables a two-step chromatographic process
The resin is composed of a rigid, high-flow agarose matrix and a novel multimodal ligand. The strong multimodal ligand gives a different selectivity compared with traditional ion exchangers. Capto adhere can remove key contaminants such as DNA, host cell proteins (HCP), leached protein A, dimers and larger aggregates, and viruses in a single step. Together with a Protein A capture step, like MabSelect SuRe, Capto adhere allows the design of a two-step chromatographic process for mAbs. For optimized performance of Capto adhere, screening and optimization of loading conditions is recommended, preferably using modern high-throughput process development tools, such as PreDictor 96-well filter plates.
Key benefits of ReadyToProcess columns include:
- Robust column design and validated packing methods enable consistent column performance.
- Standardized column formats allow reduced column cost and off-the-shelf availability for short delivery lead times.
- Cost-savings by eliminating the need for column preparation, packing, and validation procedures.
- Fulfills industrial demands for security of supply, robust performance, and regulatory support.
|28901715||ReadyToProcess Capto adhere 10 L (251/200)||10 L||On Request||
|28901716||ReadyToProcess Capto adhere 20 L (359/200)||20 L||On Request||
|28901714||ReadyToProcess Capto adhere 2.5 L (126/200)||2.5 L||On Request||
|29146144||ReadyToProcess Capto adhere 5 L (178/200)||5 L||On Request||
|28951109||ReadyToProcess Capto adhere 1 L (80/200)||1 L||15 350.00 USD||
Add to cart
In Stock Stock on request Limited stock
|29376122||RTP Capto adhere 57 L (600/200)||57 L||On Request||
|29304090||ReadyToProcess Capto adhere 15 L (359/150)||15 L||On Request||
|29317029||ReadyToProcess Capto adhere 25 L (359/250)||25 L||On Request||
|29615116||ReadyToProcess Capto adhere 3.7 L (178/150)||3.7 L||On Request||
|29294361||ReadyToProcess Capto adhere 1.9 L (126/150)||1.9 L||On Request||
|29287571||ReadyToProcess Capto adhere 3.1 L (126/250)||3.1 L||On Request||
Looking for support assistance?
Explore Product Support like Accessories, FAQs, Flow path schemes, Maintenance, Packing procedures, Spare parts, Troubleshooting and more.
If you can't find what you need, contact us to solve your problems.Contact Us