Novel core bead technology and multimodal ligand give Capto Core 400 dual functionality, size exclusion and binding chromatography, in one chromatography resin.
- For intermediate purification and polishing of viruses and other large biomolecules (Mr > 350 000) in flowthrough mode.
- Novel core bead technology allows efficient capture of contaminants, while target molecule is collected in the flowthrough.
- Significantly improved productivity and higher flow rates compared with gel filtration methods.
- Straightforward optimization due to flowthrough chromatography and robust performance.
- Convenient small-scale purification, process development, and scale-up using prepacked HiTrap and HiScreen columns.
Capto Core 400 is an excellent alternative to size‑exclusion chromatography (SEC) resins that are typically employed in the final stages of virus purification in vaccine manufacture.Read more
Learn more about the Capto Core 400 resin and prepacked HiTrap Capto Core 400 columns.Read less
|17372410||HiScreen Capto Core 400||1 × 4.7 mL||265.13 USD||
Add to cart
No reviews have been left for this product. Be the first to leave a review!
Leave a Review
You are not logged in.
To leave a review Register or Log In
Looking for support assistance?
Explore Product Support like Accessories, FAQs, Flow path schemes, Maintenance, Packing procedures, Spare parts, Troubleshooting and more.
If you can't find what you need, contact us to solve your problems.Contact Us