Capto Core 700 is designed for intermediate purification and polishing of viruses and other large biomolecules. The novel core bead technology and multimodal, octylamine ligand give Capto Core 700 dual functionality, size exclusion, and binding chromatography in one chromatography resin.
- For intermediate purification and polishing of viruses and other large biomolecules (Mr > 700 000) in flowthrough mode.
- Novel core bead technology allows efficient capture of contaminants while target molecules are collected in the flowthrough.
- Significantly improved productivity and higher flow rates compared with gel filtration methods.
- Straightforward optimization due to flowthrough chromatography and robust performance.
- Convenient small-scale purification, process development, and scale-up using prepacked HiTrap and HiScreen columns.
Capto Core 700 is composed of a ligand-activated core and inactive shell. The inactive shell excludes large molecules (cut off ~ Mr 700 000 [700 kDa]) from entering the core through the pores of the shell. These larger molecules are collected in the column flowthrough while smaller impurities bind to the internalized ligands. The core of each bead is functionalized with ligands that are both hydrophobic and positively charged, resulting in a highly efficient multimodal binding of various contaminants small enough to enter the core. The multimodal ligands ensure strong binding with most impurities over a wide range of pH and salt concentrations. Bound impurities are removed from the beads by cleaning-in-place (CIP) procedures using NaOH and in most cases, a solvent.Read more
Capto Core 700 is available in various pack sizes for packing columns and in convenient, prepacked 1 mL HiTrap and 4.7 mL prepacked HiScreen formats. HiTrap and HiScreen columns can be connected in series for increased capacity and are convenient to use when developing an efficient and robust separation method.Read less
|17548115||HiScreen Capto Core 700||196.51 USD||
Add to cart
In Stock Stock on request Limited stock
Looking for support assistance?
Explore Product Support like Accessories, FAQs, Flow path schemes, Maintenance, Packing procedures, Spare parts, Troubleshooting and more.
If you can't find what you need, contact us to solve your problems.Contact Us