HiScreen Capto MMC ImpRes is a ready-to-use column pre-packed with BioProcess Capto MMC ImpRes weak cation exchange multimodal resin. The columns are an excellent choice for method optimization and parameter screening.
- High yields achieved through the high-resolution beads and selectivity of the ligand.
- Enables use of a platform approach to MAb process development.
- Displays a broad pH/salt operational window.
- 10 cm bed height of HiScreen columns allows method optimization and parameter screening.
- Reproducible results, scalable to BioProcess columns packed with the same chromatography resin using the same linear fluid velocity.
The multimodal functionality of Capto MMC ImpRes gives a different selectivity compared with traditional ion exchange columns and it binds proteins at high or low ionic strength.Read more
Contaminants such as DNA, host cell proteins (HCP), leached protein A, and aggregates, are efficiently removed, making Capto MMC ImpRes an excellent choice for purification of MAbs and other biomolecules with high aggregate content.
Capto MMC ImpRes can typically be used in the initial polishing step in MAb purification processes, as well as for polishing of antibody fragments such as domain antibodies (DAbs).Read less
Looking for support assistance?
Explore Product Support like Accessories, FAQs, Flow path schemes, Maintenance, Packing procedures, Spare parts, Troubleshooting and more.
If you can't find what you need, contact us to solve your problems.Contact Us