These PreDictor RoboColumn minicolumns are prepacked with Capto Core 700, a dual-layer mixed mode (multimodal) resin for intermediate purification and polishing of viruses and other large biomolecules.
- Supports high-throughput process development (HTPD) by allowing parallel screening of chromatographic conditions using a miniaturized column format and robotic workstation.
- Facilitates screening of a wide range of parameters with small sample consumption.
- Prepacked with 200 or 600 µL of chromatography resin.
- Automation and parallel screening reduce experimental time and minimize hands-on time.
- High-throughput workflow allows investigation of enlarged experimental workspace for better process understanding.
PreDictor RoboColumn units are prepacked, miniaturized columns that support HTPD using a robotic liquid handling workstation, such as Freedom Evo™ from Tecan, for fully automated and parallel chromatographic separations. Perform HTPD work using PreDictor RoboColumn units, alone or as a complement to PreDictor 96-well filter plates.
|29275362||PreDictor RoboColumn Capto Core 700, 200 µL||200 µL||416.80 USD||
Add to cart
|29275363||PreDictor RoboColumn Capto Core 700, 600 µL||600 µL||416.80 USD||
Add to cart
Looking for support assistance?
Explore Product Support like Accessories, FAQs, Flow path schemes, Maintenance, Packing procedures, Spare parts, Troubleshooting and more.
If you can't find what you need, contact us to solve your problems.Contact Us