- Supports high-throughput process development (HTPD) by allowing parallel screening of chromatographic conditions using a miniaturized column format and robotic workstation.
- Facilitates screening of a wide range of parameters with small sample consumption.
- Prepacked with a range of Cytiva BioProcess chromatography resins.
- Automation and parallel screening reduces experimental time and minimizes hands-on time.
- High-throughput workflow allows investigation of enlarged experimental workspace for better process understanding.
PreDictor RoboColumn™ units are prepacked, miniaturized columns that support HTPD using a robotic liquid handling workstation, such as Freedom Evo™ from Tecan, for fully automated and parallel chromatographic separations. Perform HTPD work using PreDictor RoboColumn™ units, alone or as a complement to PreDictor 96-well filter plates
|28986178||PreDictor RoboColumn Capto MMC, 600 μl||600 µL||415.60 USD||
Add to cart
|28986084||PreDictor RoboColumn Capto MMC, 200 μl||200 µL||415.60 USD||
Add to cart
Looking for support assistance?
Explore Product Support like Accessories, FAQs, Flow path schemes, Maintenance, Packing procedures, Spare parts, Troubleshooting and more.
If you can't find what you need, contact us to solve your problems.Contact Us