Superdex 75 3.2/300 will be discontinued in December 2018 and replaced by Superdex 75 Increase 75 3.2/300. Superdex 75 3.2/300 is a prepacked Precision Column (2.4 mL). The column is designed for sensitive and high-resolution gel filtration separations of biomolecules in the micropreparative scale. Superdex 75 has a separation range for molecules with molecular weights between 3 000 and 70 000.
- Excellent choice for the polishing step in a purification procedure.
- Precision columns (PC) for micropurification and analysis: sample volumes of 4 - 50 µL
- Easy and predictable scale-up.
- Excellent reproducibility and durability.
- New hardware design for convenient direct connection to high performance chromatography systems such as ÄKTA design.
Something went wrong - we were not able to load your agreed MSA pricing. Please try refreshing the page.
||1||Discontinued, replaced by Superdex™ 75 Increase 3.2/300|
No reviews have been left for this product. Be the first to leave a review!
Leave a Review
You are not logged in.
To leave a review Register or Log In
Looking for support assistance?
Explore Product Support like Accessories, FAQs, Flow path schemes, Maintenance, Packing procedures, Spare parts, Troubleshooting and more.
If you can't find what you need, contact us to solve your problems.Contact Us